Aren't women wonderful!
It sometimes feels like nobody else understands how frustrating having a fuller bust can be.
Let us tell you that you're not alone...
Top 10 Gripes - Do any of these sound familiar?
- I've got too much back fat.
- My breasts are too big.
- My breasts are too saggy.
- One breast is bigger than the other.
- My nipples always show.
- My tummy is too fat.
- I've got chubby underarms.
- I am losing weight (if this is true for you, you need to fit for now so your breasts are supported whilst losing weight).
- I am losing weight but my breasts are not getting any smaller.
- I've got sloping shoulders.
Women in changing rooms are so critical of themselves, focusing on (and magnifying) their perceived shortcomings, and ignoring their strengths. A person's perception of their appearance is often different from how others actually see them. Sometimes a magnifying glass would be useful for us to understand what women are so unhappy about.
We love it when women accept who they are and recognise that we are all absolutely unique.
- It's lovely when we see a size 16 curvy woman look in the mirror with complete confidence and you can just tell she feels sexy and comfortable with her body.
- It's heartening when shy 13 year old girls, who are more shapely than their school friends, light up when they find lovely bras that fit them.
- It's satisfying when a woman pulls her shoulders back, lifts her head, smiles broadly and likes what she sees.
- We've even had fun with an 83 year old woman who couldn't find a bra sexy enough (who also told us the dirtiest joke we had ever heard!).
Our advice to you... Keep as healthy as you can, wear clothes that delight and flatter you, make other people happy and know that you are the best you can be. If you see a woman you think looks lovely, tell her so, but most importantly, love yourself!
By Lin Windram.
By Lin Windram.