Bra Review - Chantelle Chic Sexy Plunge Bra (3641)
Unfortunately, the Chantelle Chic Sexy Plunge Bra has been discontinued.. But Chantelle hasn't abandoned us, the popular Chantelle Parisian Allure 4 Part Bra is another great option for women who had their eyes on this bra.
The Chantelle Chic Sexy Plunge Bra is a winner at Brava for its low-cut, non-padded deep plunge that gives natural lift to the bust. It's a classic and versatile bra that is unrivalled for comfort; in fact, many of the fitters at Brava wear the Chic Sexy Plunge as their regular go-to everyday bra! The cup is comprised of a 3 part plunge featuring the Chantelle signature jacquard fabric, and it provides great side support, brings the bust forward and gives a revealing look but prevents spillage at front of cup.
8 - 18 D - FF Australian cup sizing - Chantelle follow a European cup sizing, the H cup is the equivalent of a UK/Aus FF cup, see our sizing conversion chart for further information.
The Chantelle Chic Sexy Plunge has centrally positioned straps with slatted lace - the slatted straps prevent slippage from the shoulders stop the straps from readjusting themselves. The straps are also thinner than most D+ bras. The low plunge works well for most, even those with softer breast tissue who struggle in other popular plunge bras like the Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra. The seams are flat and are relatively smooth under shirts, this can easily be worn as a T-Shirt bra. The lace is pretty and eye-catching but is minimal and not over-the-top - we find that women who are usually sensitive to lacy styles can tolerate the lace on the top seam of the Chic Sexy Plunge well.
What customers like
- Available in black and nude, with fashion colours released seasonally
- Different shapes of matching briefs. Also matches perfectly with the Chantelle Soft range of briefs, so you can pick the perfect brief shape for you.
- Slightly generous cups. Minimises the size of the bust without the unflattering shape of a minimiser.
What customers dislike
- The straps can be a little bit scratchy.
- Limited sizing - we would love for the cup sizing to go beyond the FF cup!
- Wide band with three hooks for FF cups - bit too much coverage for smaller band sizes for some, others prefer it for additional support.
If you're looking for something simple and versatile yet very sexy and sophisticated, the beautiful and very French Chantelle Sexy Chic Plunge is definitely worth a try.