Bra Review - Freya Fancies Longline Bra (AA1014)
We've swooned over Freya Lingerie's brilliant long-line bra creations for years. However, they were often difficult to find as Freya would release these fantastic longlines in their seasonal fashion ranges. Finally, after years of waiting, they have added the Freya Fancies Longline Bra to their ongoing range!
AUS 6 (UK 28) D - GG cups
AUS 8 - 14 (UK 30 - 36) D - H cups
AUS 16 (UK 28) D - G cups
- Ongoing colours are black, white and red.
- Seasonable fashion colours are also available.
Although the Freya Fancies is part of the basics line, The lace detail makes this bra gorgeous, and the softness of the lace isn't irritating on the skin. This is a set that you can dress up for a night out or dress down for comfortable everyday wear. The stylings of the longline look and fit receive excited reactions in our fitting rooms!
If you're buying online, you may need to try one cup size larger than your regular cup size if you have a fuller upper bust as sometimes the top panel can cut in, but this also means that it works well for women who aren't as full on top, creating great cleavage.
What women love:
- The lightly padded foam cups give a rounded shape and incredible uplift without adding to your size.
- The lace detail on the cups is pretty but smooth and unnoticeable underneath fitted clothing.
- The white works well as a stunning bridal set!
- Choose from the matching Brazilian or Short.
- You can also choose to dress it up with matching Suspenders.
What some women may dislike:
- They may not work for your shape - the band may roll on short-waisted figures. (If the Longline isn't for you, there's the equally superb Freya Fancies Plunge Bra)
- Some sizes only have two columns on hooks for fastening.
- If your breasts sit closely together, the wires may cause some mild discomfort.
Overall score 8/10
Let us know in the comments below!