Bra Review - Freya Fancies Longline Bra (AA1014)
For years, we've swooned over Freya Lingerie's brilliant longline bra creations. We've covered previously on the Bra Fitter why we think that longline bras are the
AUS 6 (UK 28) D - GG cups
AUS 8 - 14 (UK 30 - 36) D - H cups
AUS 16 (UK 28) D - G cups
Black, white and red, with fashion colours available seasonally.
We love the
One thing to keep in mind if you're selecting a size online is the cup sizing. You may need to try one cup size larger than your regular cup size if you have a fuller upper bust as sometimes the top panel can cut in, but this also means that it works well for women who aren't as full on top, creating great cleavage. Something that excites us bra fitters is the inclusion of fully adjustable straps - a boring detail but it means that this bra works on so many different shapes!
What women love:
- The lightly padded foam cups give a rounded shape and incredible uplift without adding to your size.
- The lace detail on the cups is pretty but still smooth and unnoticeable underneath fitted clothing.
- The white works well as a stunning bridal set!
- Choose from the matching Brazilian or Short.
- You can also choose to dress it up with the matching Suspender.
What some women may dislike:
- They may not work for your shape - the band may roll on short-waisted figures. (If the Longline isn't for you, there's the equally superb Freya Fancies Plunge Bra)
- Some sizes only have two columns on hooks for fastening.
- The central gore between the wires is quite wide so if your breasts sit very closely together, the wires may cause some mild discomfort.