Bra Review - Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra (5675)
The Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra has been at Brava for many, many years. While we've grown tired of some styles and retired them, Andorra is still a favourite with our fitters and customers, and for a good reason.
AUS 6 - 18 (UK 28 - 40) D - J cups
We love fitting this bra for the stretch lace at the top of the cup. Don't be fooled by the term stretch lace; this stretch lace is a strong and supportive fabric. It is also forgiving for those of us with one breast bigger than the other. We also love that this bra goes up to a J-cup! Often we find some styles with a wide size range work better in some sizes; however, the Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra is a good, reliable fit in any size in its range. Sometimes our H cup and up sisters miss out on sexier and sheer styles, we're happy that they're well-catered for with the Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra.
What women love:
- Stretch lace makes fitting easy.
- A wide-fit band under the armpit is good for smoothing back tissue.
- The matching short is cute and made of the same great stretch lace.
- Full coverage, but the sheer upper part of the cup is a soft and flattering look that isn't overwhelming for petite figures.
- Perky and uplifted shape!
- Smooth enough to wear underneath most clothing.
- Good cup separation but projects the bust forward from the body, providing a flattering silhouette.
What some women may dislike:
- Some women may find that the strong wires press uncomfortably between the bust.
- The stretch fabric is strong but not indestructible! Make sure you hand and be careful with long nails that can tear the material.
- The band underneath the cup can be bulky on some petite figures in the larger cups.
Overall score 7/10
Let us know in the comments below!