Bra Review - Panache Jasmine Balconette Bra (6951)
Sizes AvailableAUS 6 (UK 28) D - HH cups
AUS 8 - 16 (UK 30 - 38) D - K cups
Colours AvailableBlack and caramel are available all year round, with beautiful colours and prints available seasonally.
Best FeaturesThe cups are double-laminated on the bottom and sides, which means that the Jasmine bra gives you great uplift and shape. It also works really well if your breasts are different cup sizes, as it features a soft stretch lace on the top edge that contours to your breast perfectly.
What women love:
- Offers great support, women love the lift it provides!
- It contains your breast tissue within the stretch lace, helping you feel secure.
- The design of Jasmine provides excellent forward projection of your breasts.
- The stretchy lace contours to your breasts perfectly.
- Fully adjustable straps have felted padding so they feel soft against your skin.
- Floral print is exotic and makes you feel very feminine with floral lace detail.
What some women may dislike:
- If you wear J or K cup sizes, the stretch lace gives great coverage but you may have a slight ˜bounce effect' when moving.
- The back band sizing is a size smaller than on the tag, so try the next back band size up (and decrease your cup size by one cup).
Percentage of women this bra will work on80%
SummaryThe reason this bra has such a high success rate with our customers is that it not only gives a rounded shape, but also gives forward projection (it's hard to find a bra that offers both, especially in larger cup sizes). While some women find the stretch lace a little too soft, preferring a really strong, secure ˜strapped in' feeling, the stretch lace at the top of the cups holds and encapsulates breasts completely.
Jasmine is slightly lower cut in the cups than Panache usually offers, and this (plus the lace and great print) gives it a younger and more modern feel. The Jasmine bra is also cut slightly lower in the underwire, which helps lessen the effect that some Panache bras (such as Tango) have, where wires can protrude up into your armpit. When we first reviewed Jasmine, we previously complained that Jasmine was only available in seasonal prints - we're ecstatic that it's now available in a black and a nude caramel that is utterly perfect for everyday wear!
Brava will only perform a bra review when we have tried the bra on at least 10 of our customers. It has been appraised by 4 of our bra fitters who have also taken into account our customers' feedback.
Have you tried the Panache Jasmine Balconette Bra? Tell us what you think!