Bra Review - Panache Zia Balconette Bra (6851)
Updated July 2017: The Zia Balconette Bra is now sold out, but you can view other gorgeous Panache Lingerie styles here.
Cleo by Panache Lingerie have begun been creating bras more suited to a fuller bust and this bra is ""spot"" on. The Zia brings the bust forward and lifts beautifully. It also has a mainly smooth cup, making it a good alternative to a plain t-shirt bra.
- 6-12 F-J cup
- 14-16 DD-J cup.
Please note: This fashion range has been very popular and only limited sizes are left.
- Yellow & white polka dots on a black base.
The bright colours and cute polka dots are an immediate eye-catcher for women who love youthful bra styles. Most importantly, it feels very comfortable on and gives your breasts an uplifted shape.
What customers like
- Colour combination is unique, fun and pretty.
- It's a great alternative to plain t-shirt bras.
- Uplifts your bust and creates a great shape.
- Comfortable fit so you feel fabulous.
- Balconette style is a good option if you want a lower cup, but don't want to lose coverage.
- Positions your breasts with forward projection (not to the sides!).
- A favourite for women who have a small back and large cup size.
- Women who find non-moulded bras too pointy really like the Zia as its rounded.
What customers dislike
- For ladies who are fuller on top, you may need to go up a cup size in this style.
- The sizing of the back may be too small compared to other brands; some customers need to go up one band size.
The Zia by Cleo is a fantastic option for a t-shirt bra, as the cups are fairly smooth and don't show through your stop (as long as your top is a dark colour). The finishing touches on Zia are just lovely, with a tiny yellow bow and metal rose pendant at the centre gore. The forward projection offered by Zia is fabulous, keeping your breasts front and centre (where they belong!). The matching Zia Brief is also quite comfy, making a terrific set.
Have you tried the Zia Bra by Cleo? Tell us what you think!