Swimwear Review - Elomi Essentials Swim Bra (7500)
Some women can wear a
There are plenty of gorgeous one-pieces out there that could be perfect – if only they had the same level of support you get from your everyday bra. Elomi has provided a solution with
AUS 14 (UK 36) F - HH cup
AUS 16 - 18 (UK 38 - 40) E - HH cup
AUS 20 (UK 42) DD - HH cup
AUS 22 (UK 44) DD - H cup
The sheer, non-stretch lining of this bikini top allows optimum support. There’s no way you’ll be coming out of the top! It works even better underneath an Elomi swimsuit or tankini without wires, allowing you to wear something playful and seasonal but with support for bigger cup sizes.
|Elomi Magnetic A-Line Tankini||Elomi Amazonia Moulded Swimsuit||Elomi Essentials Moulded Adjustable Side Tankini|
What women love:
- Reduces bounce when wearing looser bathers on top.
- Lifted support, making you feel secure.
- Firm material makes you feel much more secure when swimming.
- Great for travelling as it can easily double as a daily bra to save space.
What some women may dislike:
- You may need to size down in the back band, as the fit is generous. This means if you normally wear a size 16 back, you should try a size 14.