Brava and COVID-19
Updated 19 October 2021
Brava's Melbourne stores are currently closed due to lockdown. Please check back here or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with re-opening plans.
Brava Brisbane and Brava Sydney are now open for appointments and adhering to a Covid-safe plan, book now.
We want to make sure that you know exactly what to expect from us in these uncertain times with COVID-19.
Many small and medium businesses worldwide are navigating a difficult terrain, and some won’t survive. It is so important that local businesses and your communities are supported during this time.
If you’re D cup and up, you know how essential a well-fitted bra is to your health and well-being. Regardless of whether you’re working from home, doing essential work, caring for someone or your family, we’re here to support you.
In-store bra fitting
What to expect during your visit:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and sign in using our QR code for contact tracing purposes. You must wear a fitted face mask inside our stores at all times.
- If required, we can allow one family member or friend to accompany you. Others must stay outside the store. At Brava, we understand that children you care for may need to accompany you and we ask that they always stay within the fitting room area.
- We will be practising physical distancing during your fitting and we ask you to not touch stock until we pass it into the fitting room for you.
- Any items tried on and not purchased will be quarantined and sanitised.
- No cash please; EFTPOS or credit card payments only.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and follow the advice of your state government regarding isolation and testing.
Need a fitting but can’t get to a Brava store?
- Virtual Fitter: One on One professional bra fitting from the comfort of your own home! Complete our Virtual Fitter form and upload your photos to get an accurate online fitting from our experienced and caring fitters. Click here to read more about our Virtual Fitter service.
- Virtual Video Fitter Appointments: Would you like to discuss your fit issues or get help with selecting the right style for you in real-time? Book a One-on-One private Skype or Zoom session with an expert Brava fitter in the comfort of your own home.
- Contact us: Need help finding your size? Want to know the name of the style you last purchased? Can’t find the matching brief? Call, email or send us a live chat, our customer care staff will answer all your questions.
- Click & Collect: Click & Collect is available from Brava's Cheltenham Support Office in Melbourne. Our team will be in touch when it is ready to collect. If you’d rather receive your order straight to your door, we still offer free shipping on purchases above $100 and next business day dispatch for online orders placed before 4pm AEST where all items are in stock. Click and Collect is not currently available from Brava stores.
- Stock delays: We may experience some unpredicted delays with items from our suppliers. If your order is affected, our team will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible.
- Returns outside returns window: We understand that if you’re caring for others, or need to self-isolate, returning your online order isn’t always easy. If you’re not able to return your order within the 14 day returns timeframe, please let our customer care team know and we will be happy to help.
- Returning in-store: Our stores are currently closed and unable to accept in-store returns. If the items aren't quite right for you, reach out to our customer care team for expert advice.
- Delivery timeframes within Australia: Australia Post are experiencing some delays but most parcels are still arriving on time. Express post is prioritised by Australia Post, we recommend selecting this option at checkout to receive your order within 3 business days.
- Delivery outside Australia: Some parcels take longer than usual to be delivered outside of Australia and unfortunately delivery to some international countries is currently unavailable. If you are outside of Australia, please check for country specific updates via Australia Post before ordering from us at https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates#international.
Things are always changing, but we’re here to help! If you have any questions about ordering, products or sizing, reach out to our customer care team Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm AEST. If you contact us outside of these hours, we will get back to you as soon as possible the next business day.