Brava and COVID-19
We want to make sure that you know exactly what to expect from us in these uncertain times with COVID-19.
Many small and medium businesses worldwide are navigating a difficult terrain, and some won’t survive. It is so important that local businesses and your communities are supported during this time.
If you’re D cup and up, you know how essential a well-fitted bra is to your health and well-being. Regardless of whether you’re working from home, doing essential work, caring for someone or your family, we’re here to support you.
In-store bra fitting appointments
Brava's Victorian stores are currently closed as per state government directives. We will update you regularly and will let you know as soon as we can re-open. Until then, there are plenty of ways we can still help you find the perfect fit.
New South Wales:
Brava's Sydney store is open by appointment for your safety and comfort, please book at calendly.com/brava-lingerie.
What to expect during your visit:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry. Temperature checks are mandatory, and your contact details will be recorded. The safety of our customers and our team is of the highest importance.
- Same day walk-in appointments may be available but please contact before attending to avoid disappointment.
- A $15 deposit is taken upon booking and will be applied to your purchase.
- If required, we can allow one family member or friend to accompany you. Others must stay outside the store. At Brava, we understand that children you care for may need to accompany you and we ask that they always stay within the fitting room area.
- We will be practising physical distancing during your fitting and we ask you to not touch stock until we pass it into the fitting room for you.
- Any items tried on and not purchased will be quarantined and sanitised.
- No cash please; EFTPOS or credit card payments only.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home, and follow the advice of your state government regarding isolation and testing.
Need a fitting but can’t get to a Brava store?
- Virtual Fitter: One on One professional bra fitting from the comfort of your own home! Complete our Virtual Fitter form and upload your photos to get an accurate online fitting from our experienced and caring fitters. Click here to read more about our Virtual Fitter service.
- Virtual Video Fitter Appointments: Would you like to discuss your fit issues or get help with selecting the right style for you in real-time? Book a One-on-One private Skype or Zoom session with an expert Brava fitter in the comfort of your own home.
- Contact us: Need help finding your size? Want to know the name of the style you last purchased? Can’t find the matching brief? Call, email or send us a live chat, our customer care staff will answer all your questions.
- Click & Collect: Click & Collect is available at limited times. Please select your closest store as usual at checkout and our team will be in touch when it is ready to collect. If you’d rather receive your order straight to your door, we still offer free express post on purchases above $50 and next business day dispatch for online orders.
- Stock delays: We may experience some unpredicted delays with items from our suppliers. If your order is affected our team will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible.
- Returns outside returns window: We understand that if you’re caring for others, or need to self-isolate, returning your online order isn’t always easy. If you’re not able to return your order within the 14 day returns timeframe, please let our customer care team know and we will be happy to help.
- Returning in-store (NSW): Brava in Sydney is operating by appointment with limited hours. If you’ve received an online order that isn’t fitting quite right and would like a fitting in-store to exchange it, please contact our customer care team to arrange an appointment at a convenient time.
- Returning in-store (Victoria): Brava stores in Victoria are closed during stage 4 lockdown. If you have received an online order that isn’t fitting quite right, please contact our customer care team who will work with you to find a solution.
- Delivery timeframes within Australia: Most of our parcels are arriving on time within Australia with minimal delays. UPDATE 26/8:Australia Post are expecting a 3-day delay for delivery of parcels within Victoria. We’ll still ship via express, but your order may take a few days extra to reach you.
- Delivery outside Australia: Some parcels take longer than usual to be delivered outside of Australia and unfortunately delivery to some international countries is currently unavailable. If you are outside of Australia, please check for country specific updates via Australia Post before ordering from us at https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates#international.
Things are always changing, but we’re here to help! If you have any questions about ordering, products or sizing, reach out to our customer care team Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm AEST. If you contact us outside of these hours, we will get back to you as soon as possible the next business day.