How Afterpay Works
We are pleased to offer Afterpay as a payment option for our Australian online customers. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
Who can use Afterpay?
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
To use Afterpay, simply:
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal;
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will then be redirected to Afterpay's website to complete your transaction;
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm your payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option;
- The funds for the first payment must be available in your nominated account at the time of checkout, if this is your first transaction with Afterpay;
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction;
- If you have an additional three orders from any other retailer your order will not be processed;
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your partial payment/payments will be adjusted accordingly and the appropriate amount, if applicable, will be refunded to you;
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid;
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be requested online, using our online returns request form.
- For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
Making a return with Afterpay:
- When you use the Afterpay services you will be able to return your purchase if it isn't suitable.
- If the first payment instalment has already been made when you return the item to us, Afterpay will refund your first instalment and cancel all future payments to the specific order;
- If you return one single item your total order value will be adjusted and the applicable refund will be actioned. You can log into your account anytime and view your updated payment schedule.