Since 2006, Brava has been dedicated to dramatically improving the shopping experience for women who are D cup and up. Discover more about Who We Are and The Brava Way. We're currently looking for the below team members - if you're interested in joining our team of friendly and passionate women we'd love to hear from you.
Would you like to…
• Lead a really dedicated and energetic team who embrace amazing customer service?
• Create life changing experiences?
A Store Manager is required to join Australia's leading lingerie specialist for D cup and up.
The Brava Way is a warm, personal and inspiring approach designed to help our clients in many ways. At Brava we focus on personal communication and one-on-one attention for our customers. We are proud to offer the most exceptional service and beautiful lingerie and swimwear for our customers. The global iconic brands we select are designed for women who love comfort, support and beautiful fabrics in a range of styles dedicated to their body shape. We are seeking a Store Manager for our beautiful Sydney store which is busy and thriving. In order to be successful in this role, you must have previous store management experience and a desire to be part of a friendly and professional team.
Responsibilities of the role include
• Motivate team members with a leadership style dedicated to continuous improvement
• Promote a professional team environment
• Communicate and direct your team in line with correct procedures and processes
• Establish exemplary customer service and provide excellent bra fitting service
• Demonstrate enthusiasm in driving sales and profitability
• Uphold the image of the brand and demonstrate passion for our product
• Responsible for store opening/closing of the store
• Process sales and ensure the register is balanced
• Maintain a tidy, and well-presented store at all times
To be successful you will have the following attributes
• Strong people management skills with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager
• Be ready and inspired to be trained in bra fitting The Brava Way!
• Well-groomed and presentable
• Excellence customer service skills
• Ability to manage people and manage performance as required
• Demonstrated ability to manage a team effectively with an enthusiastic approach
• Excellent time management skills
• Motivated and results orientated
• Desire to uphold our values of compassion, honesty and integrity
• Experience in using POS systems
• No Sundays
What’s in it for you?
• Generous discounts
• Reward program
• Passionate leadership
• Opportunities for learning, development and growth
If this position sounds like your dream job then apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume and a cover letter outlining why you are interested in working with us and your long-term career plans.
Applications will be assessed as they are received and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your time and interest in working with us and wish you all the best in your career endeavours.