Jobs at Brava Lingerie
Join the team!
Since 2006, Brava has been dedicated to dramatically improving the shopping experience for women who are D cup and up. Discover more about Who We Are and The Brava Way. We're currently looking for the below team members - if you're interested in joining our team of friendly and passionate women we'd love to hear from you.
Experienced Bra Fitter (Casual) - Hampton, Vic
An experienced bra fitter is required to join the Brava Lingerie team. Become part of our amazing team helping women to feel confident and fantastic. Brava stores are situated in Prahran, Melbourne, Highpoint and now in Hampton too.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide guidance to customers who need a specialised bra fitting service.
- Reinforce the customer’s confidence in you, your knowledge and the company.
- Understand and promote the true benefits of the products you are fitting.
- Contribute to a warm, professional and positive store environment.
- Skills and experience
Bra fitting experience
- Passionate about gorgeous lingerie.
- Motivated by helping women look good and feel amazing.
- Well groomed and well-spoken.
- Very reliable and committed to providing superior customer service.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Good understanding of POS systems.
- Benefits and Culture
Extensive training program
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team environment
- A culture dedicated to Compassion, Integrity, Inspiration and Respect.
To apply, please email a relevant covering letter and your current CV outlining your retail and bra fitting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Retail Store Team Member (Casual) - Prahran, Vic
You will be experienced in the operations of a busy online store and ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service. Create a streamlined, warm and welcoming online purchase experience with all orders processed within a scheduled timeline. Join a small team of amazing customer service personnel, reporting directly to the Retail Store Service Co-ordinator.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Follow customer service best practice
- Participate in all daily processes from order to dispatch
- Perform pick, wrap and despatch process
- Liaise across stores and inhouse teams
- Returns & Exchanges
- Warehouse organisation
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock levels
- Continuous improvement of operations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Joins the team in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Provides exceptional customer service (in-store, online & over the phone)
- Constructs professional communication (both verbal & written)
- Has competent computer and online skills (essential)
- Thrives in a busy environment and likes to be challenged
- Displays great attention to detail
- Handles requests and concerns with peers in a conciliatory manner
- Is vibrant, easy going and works well in a team environment
- Has a strong work ethic
- Can work independently, under pressure & take initiative
- Is an all-rounder, able to multi-task & work efficiently
To be considered for this great position please email a current cover letter that relates to the requirements listed above along with your CV to email@example.com.