4 August, 2021
Bra Fitter - Brisbane, Australia
Brava Lingerie is a forward thinking, established, family owned and operated business with strong values and we believe our team is the key to our success. As Australia's leading lingerie specialist for D cup and up, we focus on personal communication and one-on-one attention. The global iconic brands we select are created for women who love comfort, support and beautiful fabrics in a range of styles dedicated to their body shape.
Bra Fitter to join our team at our beautiful new Brava store in James Street, Fortitude Valley, it is planned to open during August.
As a successful applicant, you will be trained (or retrained) in bra fitting for D cup and up women 'The Brava Way', which is a warm, personal and inspiring approach designed to help our clients in many ways. Our Fitters are caring, compassionate and dedicated with a passion for providing customers with positive experiences so they leave feeling confident and comfortable and truly looked after! We love to create memorable, honest and empowering connections with women in an environment that is supportive, inclusive, fun and positive.
What you need
- Bra fitting experience and willingness to be trained "The Brava Way" for D Cup and Up women
- Caring and understanding nature to women with various needs
- Driven by the desire to help women to look good and feel great
- Professional appearance and outstanding communication skills
- Reliable, committed and able to work weekends
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent POS technology understanding
- Motivated and results orientated with a pro-active attitude to the role and the company
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver exemplary customer service
- Provide an excellent bra fitting service
- Demonstrate enthusiasm in driving sales and profitability
- Uphold the image of the brand and demonstrate a passion for our product
- Maintain a store environment that is always tidy, professional, well presented and welcoming
Culture and benefits
- Generous discounts
- Genuine opportunities to grow
- Close to public transport
- Easily accessible location
- A friendly and supportive team environment
How to apply
If this position sounds like your dream job, and you have the required experience to be successful, we would love to hear from you! Please include a resume and a letter of application to help us to understand why you want to be part of this very special team. Apply via email to Lin at email@example.com.