Jobs at Brava Lingerie
Join the team!
Since 2006, Brava has been dedicated to dramatically improving the shopping experience for women who are D cup and up. Discover more about Who We Are and The Brava Way. We're currently looking for the below team members - if you're interested in joining our team of friendly and passionate women we'd love to hear from you.
Experienced Bra Fitter (Casual) - Sydney, NSW
Love lingerie and are passionate about fantastic customer service? Become part of our amazing team helping women to feel confident and gorgeous.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide guidance to customers who deserve a specialised bra fitting service
- Reinforce the customer’s confidence in you, your knowledge and the company
- Be aware of the benefits of the products you are fitting
- Contribute to a professional and welcoming store environment
- Deliver excellent customer service
Skills and experience
- Trained in bra fitting, and passionate about gorgeous lingerie. You are motivated by helping women look good and feel amazing.
- Well groomed and well-spoken with a caring and compassionate nature. You delight in providing guidance, generating sales and building customer loyalty.
- Very reliable, committed and able to work on Saturdays. You prosper in a supportive team and have a good understanding of POS systems.
Benefits and Culture
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team environment
- Extensive training program
- Career development opportunity
- Generous discounts on lingerie from award winning global brands
- A culture dedicated to Compassion, Integrity, Inspiration, Empowerment and Respect
- In the heart of Sydney, close to Townhall rail and Queen Victoria Building, Sydney CBD
To apply, please email a relevant covering letter and your current CV outlining your retail and bra fitting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.