The Pure Moulded Nursing Bra by Freya is designed to deliver everything a new mum needs. Super smooth and seam-free, with underwired moulded cups for stunning shape and support. Featuring an easy access clip adjustment for feeding, toe-back to prevent strap slippage and fully cushioned flexi wire for comfort and support. Read our review of the Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra on The Bra Fitter blog.
Feel free to book a ZOOMFIT here for extra help!
- Style code: AA1581-BLK
- Smooth, seamfree moulded cups provide lovely shape
- Fully cushioned flexiwire for comfort and support
- Super-soft, spacer mould is designed in a breathable fabric
- Internal A-frame to support your bust when feeding
- Easy access clip adjustment for feeding
- Toe back feature prevents strap slippage
- Deep underband is for comfort and support
- Four hook and eye closures offer good anchorage and flexible fit
- Pretty feminine lace detailing
- The Pure Moulded Nursing bra by Freya is a really great flexiwire maternity option, as the safe flexiwire gives women the support and shape of a regular underwired bra during pregnancy and nursing.
- The moulded spacer foam gives a smooth line underneath clothing and will stretch to accomodate fluctuations through the day.
- The mid-rise cup shape gives enough coverage without sitting so high that you cant wear a scoop neck top-a nice rounded shape and really comfortable fabrics.
- The band fabric is quite rigid so it fits tighter through the back compared to other Freya styles, while the cups are quite generous which is true to Freya sizing. We highly recommend a personal fitting to purchase your nursing bras as your body is changing drastically however a general guide for purchasing The Freya Pure is to stay in your regular back size and size down half a cup size where possible. Sizing conversion eg, your regular size - 12G, your size in this bra - 12FF.