The Ana Plunge Bra is a gorgeous style featuring delicate stretch lace with cute bow centre front. This three section plunge bra offers support and lift. Style it with the matching Panache Ana Brief.
Read our review of the Panache Ana Plunge Bra on The Bra Fitter Blog.
Feel free to book a ZOOMFIT here for extra help!
- Style code: 9396-OLE
- Elegant plunging neckline
- Soft, removable cups
- Adjustable straps for a flexible fit
- Stylish metallic look
- Previously called Ava Plunge Bra
- Styled on a cradle for added comfort and support
- Using a delicate stretch lace
- Three section plunge bra has lined bottom cups and an inner side sling for supportive and uplifted fit
- Stretch galloon lace top cup creates a smooth look for the fuller bust
- Fully adjustable straps
- Stronger under band elastic on GG+ sizes
- Hook and eye D-G (2 hook) GG-H (3 hook)
- Co-ordinates with the Panache Ana Brief (available separately)
- Ana is a great options for those seeking a deep plunge option, as one of our most popular styles designed with stretch lace and supportive power-mesh lining in the cups.
- The lace overlay creates an almost-seamless look beneath clothes, making it a great option for every day wear, or special occasions.
- Suitable for different breast shapes, Ana lightly holds the breasts in place, pulling them in from the sides to create a rounded look.
- The Ana runs differently in sizing to other Panache styles; it runs larger in the band and smaller in the cup, this is where the sizing can get tricky if you haven't been fitted at Brava before then I suggest speaking with one of our specialised fitters first. However for an example - you normally wear a size 14E, in the Panache Ana you will go down to a size 12 in the band, however the size 12F is actually the sister size to a 14E they both have the exact same cup size the only difference is in the band width, in order to get the one cup size up you would take a 12FF.
- The Ana design shifts for heavier busts to a double layered lace with elastic over the cups, allowing for additional support and prevents spilling from the cup without sacrificing the deep plunge of the bra.