The Panache Sports Bra offers the ultimate in support whilst you exercise, reported to reduce bounce by up to 83%. Designed for the fuller figure, with adjustable straps and underwire for supreme support. Now available in a Pastel Tie Dye colourway.
Read our review of the Panache Sports Bra on The Bra Fitter blog.
Feel free to book a ZOOMFIT here for extra help!
- 5 star rated sports bra reduces bounce by up to 83% (10E subject)
- Moulded seam free inner cups with silicone encased underwire for great support
- Breathable outer performance fabric
- Wide padded straps to disperse pressure when exercising
- Clip on back to adjust to racer back option
- Adjustable straps
- Cushioned hook and eye for comfort
- Bra structure: Underwire cups
- Padding level: Light
- Sports Bra Impact Level: Extreme
- Hook and eye: 3 hooks
- Fabric: Nylon, Elastane
- Washing instructions: hand wash
- Fits true to size, however, if you are in between cup sizes, we recommend the smaller cup size due to the cup having more depth.
- You may find when you first try the bra on that it is gaping at the top of the cup-if this is the case, make sure you bend forward and scoop your breast tissue in and up from the side.
- Also make sure your straps are tightened appropriately for you.
- While wearing the bra, if when looking down, the wires are flush against your chest bone but the top of the cup above where the wire ends and the fabric begins is sitting slightly away from your chest, this bra is fitted correctly. For most people, it is unusual for the material above the centre wires to touch your chest but this is still an excellent fit.
- There are some people who are very full in the top of the bust who may find the wires won't sit perfectly flush for them but ultimately the fit and style works for them and their needs.
- For those of you who are particularly concious of not looking fuller in the bust, or wanting some minimising in your sports bra and looking for a high impact support, then I would direct you instead to products such as the; Ulla Sydney, Shock Absorber Active D+ or Freya Active Dynamic Soft Crop.
Product Review Video
- FREE standard shipping for all orders over $99
- Standard $4.95 for orders under $99
- Express flat rate of $9.95
- Flat $10 AUD shipping
- We aim to dispatch in-stock items next business day. If any item on your order isn't available for immediate dispatch, we will ship each item as it becomes available for orders within Australia.
- We use Australia Post for all orders.
- Your order will be lovingly wrapped and posted in a reusable and compostable satchel.
International orders (outside of Australia)
- We offer $20 AUD flat shipping for standard international parcels. Most services take 6 - 27 days depending on its destination.
- If any item on your order isn't available for immediate dispatch, we will ship your order in full once all items are available.
- All international orders shipped outside of Australia may attract custom taxes and duties upon entry that will need to be paid by the purchaser.
Shipping & Delivery
Shop with confidence at Brava! Ensure you keep the tags to your bra attached when trying on your new items. If your new bra isn't quite right and you're unsure what to do, our fitting team can help you find the right size and style for you.
You can choose to receive a refund, store credit or exchange on items purchased from us within 30 days of dispatch, including sale items. For more information on returns or to submit a returns request, please click here.