The Deauville Full Cup Bra by Prima Donna is a three-section underwire bra with a legendary fit and a light look. The upper cups are finished with subtle two-tone embroidery that runs into the straps. The firm cups lift your breasts, while the side sections nudge them towards the centre. Read our review of the Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra on The Bra Fitter blog.
Please note: All cup sizes have been converted to Australian sizes. If you have purchased Prima Donna before, please consult the size conversion chart image to help you order the correct size.
Feel free to book a ZOOMFIT here for extra help!
- Characteristic Deauville textured fabric
- Beautifully crafted 3-panel full cup construction
- Embellished lace adorns the top of the cup & straps
- Horizontal seaming for a rounded presentation
- Side panel construction for a lifted presentation
- Full support underwire shapes and lifts
- Pushes bust forward and centre
- Higher side sections cover more of your breasts and give more support
- Cups are deeper than any other Prima Donna bra, which ensures better uplift and shapes the fuller bust to create a smooth, round look.
- The Prima Donna Deauville is the worldwide bestseller for Prima Donna Lingerie, as they use very high-quality fabrics which last a long time and are beautifully comfortable.
- The low-cut wires are coated in a foam before being sewn in which makes it exceptionally comfortable to wear for a full day.
- It is completely full coverage and gives a narrow, uplifted shape. The straps are almost fully adjustable and are set in towards the neck to prevent slipping off the shoulders.
- This style fits true to size, however, if you are in between cup sizes, we recommend sizing down as this cup is quite deep-however this may depend on the brand you have been wearing (for example Elomi/Goddess customers would size up in the band and cup.)