Every bigger-busted woman's dream is to get a lift and not have their breast tissue irritating their underarms. Many bras have side-slings which bring them facing forward but none have the extreme projection offered by an Ewa Michalak bra.
The Ewa Michalak Bibi BM Bra is a non-moulded, fuller balconette style that still allows you to wear lower necklines, it lends itself well to scoop or square necklines. The delicate material is made sturdier by the fine-tuning of the wires and elastic lace allows the cups to adjust to the breast shape.
AUS 6 - 12 (UK 28 - 34) F - K cups
AUS 14 (UK 36) F - JJ cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) F - J cups
AUS 18 (UK 40) F cup
Black and white.
With smooth fabric, it sits perfectly under any garment that is equally silky and soft to the touch. It's close to being seam-free and has a lovely decorative white pearl in the centre gore, which can look pretty if wearing a plunge style. Gives a forward-facing round look and is minimising from side-on.
What women love:
- Provides impressive lift and projection and creates a lovely silhouette that works under most dresses and tops.
- Narrow wires mean that they do not sit far into the back, allowing comfort and less digging in the rib cage.
- Out of all the Ewa Michalak bras, Bibi is one of the softest against the skin.
- Works well as a feminine
What some women may dislike:
- If full on the sides the narrow wires may dig into the breast tissue, the wiring can feel a little harsh.
- Even though it is minimising side-on, it gives lots of lift, some customers feel their bust is right under their nose. There's nothing inconspicuous about an Ewa bra.
- If you're not used to the delicate material at the top of the bra you may feel a slight jiggle.