The design of nursing bras for D cup & up women has come along in leaps and bounds in recent years. The current trend for nursing bras to be as similar as possible to an everyday bra, while adding features like plastic flexiwires to make them safe for pregnant and nursing women. The Hotmilk Temptation is a prime example of this trend as it looks just like a comfortable, everyday, non-moulded bra, but features nursing clips, cotton lined side sling, and ultra-soft but supportive flexiwires. We love offering this as an undaunting option to those trying maternity bras on for the first time!
10 - 16, D - J cups
Jet Black and Powder, with fashion colours available seasonally
The beautiful lace of the cup is detailed but still appears smooth underneath clothing, and gives a natural, rounded shape. The band material is thick and supportive to help it sit flush against the skin and prevent rolling but never feels bulky or uncomfortable. The size range has just been updated to include HH and J cups so more nursing women will fit in this beautiful style!
Flexiwires are considered safe to wear during pregnancy and breastfeeding but its important to be properly fitted to ensure that the wire does not sit on any breast tissue.
What women love:
- J hook makes it convertible, perfect for nursing or maternity as the additional option allows for more comfort.
- Lace detail on the straps at
rearis a lovely detail usually only reserved for small cup bralettes but works well here.
- Good side support brings the bust forward to prevent feeling too wide.
- Rounded shape.
- Looks like an everyday bra.
- Cotton lined supportive side sling for optimum skin on skin contact without compromising support.
Bottompart of cupalso cotton lined and seamless to prevent irritation.
What some women may dislike:
- Short underwires, will likely need a size up from regular fit, something to keep in mind with size fluctuations.
- Only a little stretch in the fabric at the top of the cup. This can cause some puckering if the cup is too big or if you've lost fullness at the top of the bust.
Have you tried the Hotmilk Temptation Full Cup Bra? Let us know what you think in the comments below!