Updated April 2017 The Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra has been a bestseller at Brava for many years, and we expect it to continue for a long, long time - women love its perfectly smooth and rounded shape underneath clothing, amazing fit, and wonderful versatility. We just keep coming back to the Deco for cleavage as nothing else compares!
- AUS 6 - 14 (UK 28 - 36) D - GG cups
- AUS 16 (UK 38) D - G cups
The Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra is available as ongoing in black and nude, with fashion colours available seasonally. The collection is so popular that new, one-off fashion colours and complementary ranges such as the Freya Deco Vibe Moulded Plunge Bra and the Freya Deco Delight Moulded Plunge Bra are frequently released.
The Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra is smooth and seamless - perfect to wear under thin fabric! Deco also has a lovely plunge which is ideal for lower cut tops, and adds a sexy cleavage to any outfit.
What women love:
- Smooth shape doesn't show through t-shirts or light tops.
- Great plunge which is perfect for low-cut fashion tops.
- Gives you a nice, rounded breast shape with great uplift.
- Comfortable fit so you feel fabulous.
- Supports and lifts your bust, creating a slight cleavage.
- Perfect everyday bra in pretty colours.
- A favourite for women who have a small back and large cup size.
What some women may dislike:
- Some women find the sizing runs a bit large and prefer to buy a smaller back size (and larger cup size).
- Occasionally, customers prefer less cleavage than the Deco offers. We suggest trying Deco's fuller cup sister, the Freya Idol Moulded Balconette Bra if you want the same rounded shape with a bit more coverage.
- The slightly wider straps can be a problem for those who want unobtrusive straps for singlet tops.
- As the Deco is lower cut, some women can find this a little too revealing for every day wear (but is great for Saturday night).
- Not all women can wear a plunge style bra. If you have lost firmness in your bust, a better option for cleavage could be a moulded balcony with has a deeper middle section (take a look at Idol instead).
The Freya Deco collection is very popular and works well on most women. We find that once a woman has discovered the clean lines of Deco, she's a fan for life! A great addition to your lingerie drawer for everyday day or evening wear, as it's both comfortable and attractive. The low front makes it easy to wear under low-cut fashions without your bra showing, and works well with most outfits.
Freya also release limited one-off fashion colours which are always very popular, with bright colours appealing to those who prefer a youthful-looking bra. Although this is a simple bra, the finishing touches of cute bows and picot trim on the adjustable straps make it a sweet bra with significant uplift. The Deco range is such a good, reliable fit that Freya have used the same great shape in their Freya Deco Swim collection, which includes the bikini, multiway bandeau bikini, and a flattering swimsuit.