The Fantasie Rebecca Moulded Bra is one of Brava's bestselling everyday T-shirt bras. With Swiss embroidery inspired by geometric shapes adorning the straps and band, the beautiful detailing coupled with functional structure set it apart from other plain T-shirt bras. The Fantasie Rebecca Bra has been around for a few seasons now and we've found her to be a favourite with our customers.
AUS 8 - 12 (UK 30 - 34) D - H cups
AUS 14 (UK 36) D - GG cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D - G cups
AUS 18 (UK 40) D - FF cups
The cups are generously cut, so most of the time we'd recommend trying one cup size smaller than your regular fit. Some D+ women are hesitant to try a bra with spacer foam cups as they feel like the padding will make them larger, but Rebecca provides the look and shape of a minimiser.
What customers like:
- Incredibly comfortable
- Centered back straps - the straps sit higher on the shoulders, great for those who suffer from sliding strap syndrome
- Full coverage bra
- Lightweight, breathable spacer foam cups
- Minimising effect - Rebecca is a popular work bra choice with many customers for this reason
- Matching brief or thong is available so that you can pick the style of knicker that suits you best
What customers dislike:
- Shape can be unflattering on those with a wide-set bust as it does flatten and push the bust out to the sides
- Band can feel too narrow in some larger band sizes (try the Elomi Amelia Bandless Bra for HH cups and 18+ band sizes)
- The geometric lace on the underband can be quite stiff and cause irritation to some customers
- Moulded cups can be intimidating - the Fantasie Smoothing Balcony Bra is a great alternative without the spacer foam. It has a smooth seam free cup with a similar round shape.
While the shape of the cups aren't to everyone's taste, this is a fantastic everyday bra that ticks a lot of boxes. It's extremely unlikely that this would be your go-to bra for a special occasion, but the Fantasie Rebecca Bra is a reliable bra that will keep you in check throughout the day.
Let us know what you think.