The Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra has been a favourite for many women, and we often use it as a fitting bra to guide women into their best bra size. For lots of these women, it's the first bra that they ever try on that fits properly. Elomi Lingerie have made a name for themselves specialising in large cup lingerie for fuller busted and fuller figured women. Their bras are comfortable, supportive and practical, but also feminine with a touch of Hollywood glamour.
AUS 12 - 22 (UK 34 - 44), DD - K cups
Caitlyn features a leotard style straps, curving the straps towards the centre of the back to prevent slippage off the shoulders. The luxurious Austrian designed embroidery is a pretty touch to the upper panel of the cup. This gives it a feminine look that won't show through clothing. The satin parts of the cup are silky smooth to the touch but strong and supportive. The Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra really shines when it comes to supporting women with heavier busts.
What customers like:
- Full coverage and good separation
- Flat-lock seams do not show underneath clothing
- Rounded and lifted shape that works especially well with heavy breasts for maximum support
- Thick powermesh back band - this minimises the appearance of ""back-fat""
- Side support panels bring the bust forwards, creating a slim silhouette
- Extremely comfortable and a good fit
What customers dislike:
- Sometimes doesn't work well on petite frames. The underwires can be too high and far back, or the straps can sit too close to the shoulders. If you have these issues, we would recommend the Elomi Nina Bandless Bra or Elomi Etta Bandless Bra, both of which have been specially designed for petite frames
- No size 10 bands - as Elomi can run looser in the band than other styles, someone who would usually wear a 12 bra band may be sized out as they would likely need a 10 in the Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra.
We love the Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra! It's an easy to fit, reliable, strong bra that has changed the lives of thousands of women around the world.