Finding a good sports bra can be the holy grail of lingerie shopping for anyone with a D cup and up bust! The Freya Active Core Underwire Sports Bra is a strong and supportive option that really shines for active women with a larger bust.
AUS 6 (UK 28), D - G cups
AUS 8 - 14 (UK 30 - 36), D - K cups
AUS 16 (UK 38), D - JJ cups
Black, nude and white are available all year round.
One of the best features of this bra is the cup size range. There are limited options for J - K cup customers in sports bras, and the Freya Active Core Underwire Sports Bra is easily the best on the market for this size range. It is great for high intensity workouts. This bra also features a wide band with 3 hooks in the D and E cups, and 4 hooks in the F - K cups. The wide band anchors the bra to the body and provides stability while preventing chafing. The wide curvature of the underwire means it won't poke you in the underarm while running.
- Double layer of fabric in the cup adds extra support without additional bulk.
- Works well for women with fuller bust at the sides as it brings breast tissue to the front of the body.
- Padded straps are wide and comfortable on the shoulders.
- Leotard back brings straps towards centre at back to prevent slippage.
- Additional hook and eyes mean more skin contact and a higher level of support.
What customers may dislike:
- Central seam on cup can appear heavy underneath clothing and can give a pointier shape.
- Central wires may not sit flush if full at the centre of the bust.
- Some women with limited mobility may struggle with extra hooks at back.
- Limited adjustability of straps.
- No racerback option - try the Freya Active Epic Moulded Crop Top Sports Bra. You can take a look at our review of this excellent style here.
The Freya Active Core Underwire Sports Bra really hits its stride in the GG and up cup sizes. If you've ever shunned exercise because of your bust, definitely give it a try!