The Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra has been at Brava for many, many years. While we've grown tired of some styles and retired them, Andorra is still a favourite with our fitters and customers, and for a good reason.
AUS 6 - 18 (UK 28 - 40) D - J cups
Black, White and Pearl are available
The main reason that we love fitting this bra is the stretch lace at the top of the cup. Don't be fooled by the term stretch lace; this stretch lace is a strong, supportive fabric. It is also forgiving for those of us who have one breast bigger than the other. We also love that this bra goes up to a J cup! Often we find some styles with a wide size range work better in some sizes; however, the Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra is a good, reliable fit in any size in its range. Sometimes our H cup and up sisters miss out on sexier and sheer styles, we're happy that they're well catered for with the Panache Andorra Full Cup Bra.
What women love:
- Stretch lace makes fitting easy.
- Wide fit band under the armpit is good for smoothing back tissue.
- The matching short is cute and
fun,and made of the same great stretch lace.
- Full coverage, but the sheer upper part of the cup is a soft and flattering look that isn't overwhelming for petite figures.
- Perky and uplifted shape!
- Smooth enough to wear underneath most clothing.
- Good cup separation, but still projects the bust forward from the body which gives a flattering silhouette.
What some women may dislike:
- The underwires are very strong, some women may find that they press a bit uncomfortably between the bust.
- The stretch fabric is strong but not indestructible! Make sure you hand
wash,and be careful with long nails that can tear the material.
- The band underneath the cup can be bulky on some petite figures in the larger cups.