The Elomi Cate Full Cup Bra is the new and improved version of Brava's favourite Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra. The update features a chic modern flair to the embroidery, ribbed detailing to the straps, and improved fit underneath the arm! We've taken a close look at the improvements in the new style for our Caitlyn connoisseurs.
AUS 12 - 14 (UK 34 - 36) E - K cups
AUS 16 - 20 (UK 38 - 42) DD - K cups
AUS 22 (UK 44) DD - HH cups
Black, latte, white and pecan are available as ongoing continuity, seasonal colours are also available from time to time.
The leotard style straps are a winner, sitting centrally on the shoulders and curving inwards so the straps sit closer to the centre at the back. The satin parts of the cup are silky smooth to the touch, as well as super supportive, especially in the largest cup. The band is also a little bit firmer than that of the Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra, so you may find that you need a back size up or to maybe pop on a bra extender for the first few days of wear. While this might not sound like a positive, a firmer band means that women who are a true size 12 who were sized out of the Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra due to its looser band can now try this amazing style.
What women love:
- The latte colour is a beautiful nude that is still unnoticeable under clothing.
- The textured straps are a cute and functional detail that prevents the adjusters from slipping down.
- The elasticated edging on the top of the cup makes the Elomi Cate Full Cup Bra a dream to fit.
- Although this is still a full cup style, the Elomi Cate Full Cup Bra has a slightly shorter central gore, making it better to wear underneath more clothing styles.
- The lace is smoother than the Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra.
What some women may dislike:
- The Elomi Cate Full Cup Bra is cut lower under the arm than the Elomi Caitlyn Side Support Bra. While this is great for a lot of women who are less full on the side of their bust, some women may lose out on some side support.
- Some women with petite frames may still struggle with the fit of the Elomi Cate Full Cup Bra. Our recommendations - try the Elomi Nina Bandless Bra or the Elomi Etta Bandless Bra instead, both of which have been designed specifically for shorter frames.
We believe that the Elomi Cate Full Cup Bra is a worthy successor to Caitlyn. With her improved fit and styling, Cate is working well on more and more women worldwide.