The Fitting Room
ZoomFit - get an expert fitting from the comfort of your own home
Your video call is completely private between you and your fitter and is not recorded. We’ll send you a link with the Zoom details prior to your appointment.
A video fitting appointment is perfect for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women who need advice on correct-fitting bras
- Helping you choose the best sizing and styles prior to ordering
- Fit checks once you’ve received your phone or online order
- Showing you suitable styles on-screen to save you time and stress
- Whenever you're too busy or unable to come in-store for a bra fitting
What to expect during your ZoomFit appointment:
- You'll find the link to your appointment in your confirmation email, which is sent through the evening before your appointment. Our fitter will be waiting for you when you join, and will then lock the meeting room to ensure privacy.
- We recommend wearing your best-fitting or newly-purchased bra.
- Once we are connected and say our hellos, we'll ask you to remove your top to show us how your bra is fitting from the front, side and back views. We'll talk you through how your bra should be fitting and work together to find the best fit for you. We’ll recommend other sizes and styles as required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to show my breasts?
Just like our in-store fittings, we'll only ever need to see you in your bra to give you the absolute best fitting advice. All video fitting appointments are conducted in private so the only person who will see you in your bra is your fitter. If you need to show us multiple bras during the appointment, you may change away from the screen for added privacy.
How much does it cost?
Our video fitting appointments are free! Our focus is on getting you the best fit. While we will make recommendations on bras, you’re under no obligation to purchase.
How long does it take?
Our appointments are 30 minutes but we are flexible to meet your needs.
Do I need to download Zoom?
No extra apps or software necessary! You'll be able to simply join your ZoomFit call through the link provided via email.
Will I need a tape measure?
No need! At Brava we fit by eye, no measurements needed. If you're inclined, you are welcome to discuss your measurements on the call with your Expert Fitter - but it's certainly not a requirement.
Can I use my phone or tablet?
You're more than welcome to use a phone or tablet to join the ZoomFit video-call, if you'd prefer. Just ensure there's somewhere at an appropriate height for you to place the device, that will allow you to step back in order for us to see you clearly.
Got a question that we haven't answered here?
Get in touch at email@example.com, live chat with us, or call 1300 427 282 and our Fit Experts will be over-the-moon to assist.
What if my order is not quite right?
We offer free returns for all purchases made under ZoomFit recommendation. In the rare occasion our suggestion isn't quite right for you, we encourage you to get in touch to assist as soon as possible. You're welcome to contact your Expert Fitter via email, or book a follow-up ZoomFit appointment to discuss.
A pre-paid return label will be provided with the option for exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.