Bra Review - Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra (1581)
The Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra is one of the best and most comfortable flexiwire maternity bras available for D cup and up women. It's comfortable, reliable, plain, easy to wear with T-shirts, and we regularly receive rave reviews from our customers. The shape is similar to a popular everyday style by Freya's sister brand, the Fantasie Rebecca Moulded Bra, with its super smooth and seamfree support, but with the addition of the A-frame structure and clips for breastfeeding.
AUS 8 - 12 (UK 30 - 34) D - HH cups
AUS 14 (UK 36) D - H cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D - GG cups
AUS 18 (UK 40) D - G cups
Black, nude and ombre are available all year round.
Almost every time we fit a pregnant or breastfeeding mum on the hunt for her first nursing bra, she tells us that she wants something as similar as possible to what she's wearing now. The best feature of the Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra is that it's just like a regular bra that they were wearing before they were pregnant. Some women may hesitate to try a spacer moulded bra if they're worried about the padding making them appear larger, but the Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra gives the shape of a minimiser. If you have any concerns about wearing a flexiwire bra during pregnancy and nursing, take a look at our blog post here on that very issue!
What customers like:
- The support of an everyday underwire bra for nursing!
- Smooth, moulded and round shape cups.
- Cups are generous to allow for changes in size due to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A-Frame structure gives the cup support while breastfeeding.
- Centrally positioned straps prevent annoying shoulder slippage.
- Minimal lace ensures a smooth silhouette under clothing, and prevents any itchiness or discomfort.
What customers dislike:
- The shape can be a bit wide and flattening on some women.
- Straps are quite thin, some women may dislike.
- For heavy or large busted women, sometimes the flexiwire is too soft. Wirefree bras with more structure in the cup like the Elomi Beatrice Wirefree Nursing Bra may provide better support and lift.
- Sometimes the lace trim on the top of the A-frame rides up and needs to be tucked in so it doesn't show above your clothing neckline
We love the Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra for being simple and reliable for pregnant and breastfeeding women. At a time of life when there's so much to do, your maternity bra should be the least of your worries; the Freya Pure Moulded Nursing Bra will be your supportive friend through it all.