Bra Review - Panache Tango Balconette Bra (3251)
The popular Panache Tango Balconette Bra has deep sides that encapsulate the bust. Giving you great shape and lift, the Tango is good if you have had difficulty finding a supportive bra and ranges in the GG+ cup sizes.
- Sizes 6-18 & D-K cup
- Size 20 D-J cup
- Size 22 DD-FF cup
- Ongoing colours are Black, White, and Nude.
- Seasonable fashion colours are also available.
For many women ranging in the GG - K cups, the Panache Tango Balconette Bra is the first they have worn where the underwires lay flat against the centre of the chest, separating the bust. The Panache Tango has quite thin straps, providing great support and shape.
What women love:
- The band is quite firm, with three rows of hooks for a secure fit in GG+ cup sizes.
- Powernet wings are super-strong for added support.
- Uplifts your bust and creates a great shape.
- The embroidered fabric cups are feminine but still smooth underneath clothing.
What some women may dislike:
- Although the Tango is a balconette bra, the cups are full and may be too high for some women.
- The underwires can come up too high on women with smaller frames, causing discomfort.
- On the GG+ cups, the Panache straps are only partially adjustable, meaning they can come up too short on some shoulders.
At Brava, the Panache Tango is one of our favourite bras for women who wear GG-K cup size - due to its incredible support and coverage. Sturdy and comfortable, this is a fabulous go-to bra for everyday wear.
Overall score 8/10
Have you tried the Tango Balconette Bra by Panache?
Tell us in the comments below.