Bra Review - Ulla Carla Underwired Bra (UL2123)
The Ulla Carla Underwired Bra combines luxury, comfort and functionality. With narrow set straps, a reinforced band and horizontal seam-work in the cup, you are uplifted and held in all the right places. The gorgeous look of this bra is not compromised by the shape it gives under your clothes.
The Ulla Carla is a full-cup bra that takes notes from popular balconette styles. It has a lower neckline than other full-cup bras, without a panel in the fuller sizes, keeping this bra wearable under any outfit. The main seam runs horizontally through the cup, lifting from the bottom panels and holding the breast tissue in from the top panel, ensuring the silhouette is rounded and never pointy. While the intricate embroidery on the cup is textured and could be visible under thin fabrics, the Ulla Carla is a brilliant option for both everyday wear and special occasions.
What some women may like
- Narrow strap position – straps stay on narrow or sloping shoulders.
- The naturally rounded shape under clothes
- Full cup coverage without encroaching on clothing necklines – suits women of all statures and most outfit necklines.
- Low wires to the side of the cup – this bra will not dig into the underarms and therefore suits women of all statures.
- Soft flexible wires – safe for all to wear, including maternity, post-op and those with sensitive tissue.
- Cups above an H have a reinforced side panel to keep the breast tissue from winging out under the arms. This creates a flattering streamlined shape under clothes and provides even more support for fuller busted women.
What some women may dislike...
- Embroidery on the cup may show through thinner fabrics.
Overall score 9/10
If you have narrow or sloping shoulders and a heavy bust, the Ulla Carla is your one-stop problem solving bra!
Have you tried the Ulla Carla?
Let us know how you found the fit in the comments below!