Bra Review - Ewa Michalak Szykus Padded Balconette Bra (426-S)
We're reviewing one of our most popular styles, the Ewa Michalak S Szykus, AKA the Ewa Michalak Szykus Padded Balconette Bra. The Szykus first landed at Brava in 2013, so we've been fitting this style for a while on many customers of all shapes and sizes. We're continually impressed by the fit and innovation of Ewa Michalak's bras for fuller busted women as well as their dedication to offering fantastic bras to women of all ages and sizes.
AUS 6 - 18 (UK 28 - 40), E - K cups
Black, with similar styles available in other colours - you can find different colours here!
The lift! This bra gives a lifted and rounded shape with lots of forward projection. This great bra will lift the bust and elongate the torso which helps to make you look slimmer. The forward projection of the cups positions the bust at the front of the body, giving a narrow silhouette from the front that is super flattering. We find that the Szykus also works well on nearly all breast shapes. For women who have lost upper fullness in their bust, finding a lower cut bra that holds the breast tissue well can be difficult, but Szykus was specifically designed for softer breast tissue. The cups are cotton lined and extremely comfortable, and the straps are wide enough to be supportive all the way up to a K cup but won't detract from any outfit if they're on show.
What customers like:
- Removable padded inserts - while these are included to correct any size difference between breasts, they also work well for adding a bit of extra 'oomph'!
- Cleavage, cleavage, cleavage!
- The shorter wires don't come up as high under the armpit.
- The black overlay lace detail on the band sets Szykus apart from an everyday bra - you can wear this during the day then keep it on for a special occasion at night!
What customers dislike:
- The shorter underwires can be too low at the sides for some women, causing some discomfort.
- If you have wide-set breasts, this style may not be suitable as the underwires are very narrow and may sit on breast tissue under the arms.
This is a winner for sure! Everyone needs the lingerie equivalent of a ""Little Black Dress"", and with its fantastic size range and fit, the Ewa Michalak Szykus Padded Balconette is a worthwhile addition to any lingerie collection. If you haven't tried any of Ewa Michalak's bras before, we would recommend trying one cup size larger than your regular fit as they do run small.