Bra Review - Ewa Michalak Szykus Padded Balconette Bra (426-S)
We're reviewing one of our most popular styles, the Ewa Michalak S Szykus, AKA the Ewa Michalak Szykus Padded Balconette Bra. The Szykus first landed at Brava in 2013, so we've fitted this style for a while on many customers of all shapes and sizes. We're continually impressed by the fit and innovation of Ewa Michalak's bras for fuller-busted women and their dedication to offering fantastic bras to women of all ages and sizes.
AUS 6 - 18 (UK 28 - 40), E - K cups
The lift! This bra gives a lifted and rounded shape with lots of forward projection. This great bra will lift the bust and elongate the torso, making you look slimmer. The forward projection of the cups positions the bust at the front of the body, giving a narrow silhouette from the super flattering front. We find that the Szykus also works well on nearly all breast shapes. The Szykus is specifically designed for softer breast tissue, with cotton-lined cups and straps wide enough to be supported up to a K cup.
What customers like:
- Removable padded inserts - while these correct any size difference between breasts, they also add a bit of extra 'oomph'!
- The shorter wires don't come up as high under the armpit.
- The black overlay lace detail on the band sets Szykus apart from an everyday bra - you can wear this during the day and then keep it on for a special occasion at night!
What customers dislike:
- The shorter underwires can be too low at the sides for some women, causing minor discomfort.
- If you have wide-set breasts, this style may not be suitable as the underwires are very narrow and may sit on breast tissue under the arms.
Everyone needs the lingerie equivalent of a "Little Black Dress", and with its fantastic size range and fit, the Ewa Michalak Szykus Padded Balconette Bra is a worthwhile addition to any lingerie collection. If you haven't tried any of Ewa Michalak's bras before, we recommend trying one back size larger than your regular fit.
Overall score 9/10
Let us know in the comments below!