Bra Review - Cake Croissant Nursing Bra (241016)
A really great everyday t-shirt bra, the Croissant Nursing Bra has lightly contoured spacer moulding through the cups which provides comfort and can help prevent nipple-show.
AUS 10 (UK 32), E - H cup
AUS 12 - 14 (UK 34 - 36), DD - H cup
AUS 16- 18 (UK 38 - 40), E - H cups
Black and Nude.
The one-piece front cup and frame design give a smooth, seamless look with a very soft comfortable fabric making this a go-to nursing bra for mothers giving a great rounded and lifted shape. The flexible wire provides extra support and great separation, as well as having a comfortable wide back band for added support. This nursing bra has
What customers like:
- Soft microfibre
fabric,feels beautiful against the skin.
- Generously cut cups allow for size fluctuations.
- Flexiwires give rounded shape, similar to non-maternity bras.
- Cotton A-frame supports the bust while breastfeeding.
What customers dislike:
- A-frame support doesn't suit all breast shapes.
- The top layer of the cup if not filled can wrinkle slightly.
- The centre gore doesn't always sit flush against the sternum and can sit away from the chest.
- The top of the cup can sit a little high under the arm.