Bra Review - Cake Croissant Nursing Bra (241016)
A great everyday t-shirt bra, the Croissant Nursing Bra has lightly contoured spacer moulding through the cups, providing comfort and can help prevent nipple show.
AUS 10 (UK 32), E - H cup
AUS 12 - 14 (UK 34 - 36), DD - H cup
AUS 16- 18 (UK 38 - 40), E - H cups
- Ongoing colours are Black and Nude.
The one-piece front cup and frame design give a smooth, seamless look with a soft comfortable fabric making this a go-to nursing bra for mothers giving a rounded and lifted shape. The flexible wire provides extra support, great separation and a comfortable wide back band for added support. This nursing bra has cups for feeding with an inner cotton A-frame for extra support.
What customers like:
- Soft microfibre feels beautiful against the skin.
- Generously cut cups allow for size fluctuations.
- Flexiwires give a rounded shape, similar to non-maternity bras.
- Cotton A-frame supports the bust while breastfeeding.
What customers dislike:
- A-frame support doesn't suit all breast shapes.
- If loose, the top layer of the cup can wrinkle slightly.
- The centre gore doesn't always sit flush against the sternum and can sit away from the chest.
- The top of the cup can sit a little high under the arm.
Overall score 8/10
Have you tried the Cake Croissant Nursing Bra?
Tell us what you think in the comments below.