Bra Review - Empreinte Initiale Sports Bra (07200)
The Initiale Sports Bra is Empreinte’s first ever sports bra. This sports bra has been 3 years in the making which shows with the quality and attention to detail that has gone into this bra. Starting in a size 6 band, which is also a first for Empreinte, this style features a light spacer foam cup for breathability and comfort as well as a sturdy underwire for amazing support. We love the super chic design with a smooth profile, perfect underneath all your workout tops.
This gorgeous sports bra isn’t just for looks; it has amazing support too! The light, breathable fabric really gives you that ‘barely- there’ feel which we love, while still achieving medium to high intensity support. The straps are fully adjustable with bikini clips at the front for easy conversion to a razor back if you want even more support. The wide back band sits flush against your back and won’t roll or irritate you during your work out.
What women love:
- Stylish as well as functional.
- Breathable, moister-wicking fabric is extremely light weight and comfortable on the body.
- Has a great size range which starts at a size 6 band, a rarity for sports bras.
- The wire shape and coverage is perfect for a full bust and keeps everything ln place.
- Wire separation encapsulates each breast avoiding the mono-boob look.
- The bikini clips at the front make it super easy to convert your sports bra to a razorback without contorting your shoulders, providing even more support.
What some women may dislike:
- This style does have quite a deep wire which is not always ideal if you have a short torso or do not like the feeling of too much fabric under the arm which can rub if the wire is sitting too high.
- Back detailing may sit on your shoulder blade. It is worth trying a couple of movements to make sure it is sitting comfortably for you.
The Empreinte Initiale Sports Bra has been one of our go-to sports bras for our expert fitters for years. The softness and comfort coupled with the amazing support makes this a winner for the D - FF cup sizes.
Unsure of your size? Don’t worry, we have you covered! Head to our Virtual Fitter for a one on one fitting experience online.