Bra Review - Panache Sophie Nursing Bra (5821)
The Panache Sophie Nursing Bra is one of our bestselling maternity styles at Brava. It ticks so many boxes that D Cup & Up mums and mums-to-be are looking for: it's comfortable and will give you the everyday support you need!
AUS 8 - 18 (UK30 - 40) D- J cups
- Ongoing colours are Black and Linen.
The most striking feature of this pretty nursing bra is the vintage-style lace. So many D-cup & up women have low expectations of the attractiveness of nursing bras, but once they see them, they become drawn to how feminine and beautiful they are!
The cup shape and design of the Panache Sophie Nursing Bra work best for women who are fuller at the bottom of the bust. We love that they are made up to the J cup and in size eight bands. These sizes can sometimes be tricky for petite women with a G+ cup in particular, and there are fewer options available in these sizes.
What women love:
- The vintage-style lace is pretty and still smooth underneath most clothing.
- The A-Frame construction of the cup allows the most skin-on-skin contact while breastfeeding.
- The shape brings the bust forward to sit at the front of the body, creating a smooth silhouette.
- The shape makes it versatile with most clothing.
- Check out the gorgeous matching shorts cut nicely for pregnancy and post-pregnancy bodies.
What some women may dislike:
- The lower-cut style doesn't suit everyone.
- The cups may come up small due to the lower neckline - most women will need a larger cup size than their fit in other bras.
- The shape is natural and may not be as uplifted as other styles in GG+ cup sizes.
- The straps are thinner than other maternity styles and may cause slight discomfort after a long day.
Overall score 7/10
Let us know in the comments below.