Bra Review - Elomi Nina Bandless Bra (4100)
Unfortunately, this particular bra has been discontinued. Luckily, Elomi have released another great bandless bra, the Elomi Charley Bandless Spacer Moulded Bra!
Have you ever found your perfect bra, bought it many times in every colour, then one day returned to your favourite lingerie store for a shiny new one only to be told that it's no longer made? This sadly happened to so many of our customers when the amazing Elomi Abi Bandless Bra was discontinued. However, sometimes we get lucky, the former Brava superstar Elomi Abi has been reborn as the fabulous Elomi Nina Bandless Bra - back and better than ever!
AUS 12 (UK 34) G - JJ cups
AUS 14 - 20 (UK 36 - 42) E - JJ cups
AUS 22 (UK 44) E - G cups
Black and sand are available all year.
Bandless bra styles like the Elomi Nina Bandless Bra work especially well for
What customers love:
- The colours - the black and sand are perfect for everyday wear, but are still beautiful and feminine thanks to floral print that appeals to women of all ages.
- Leotard style straps curve inwards towards the centre of the back prevent slippage.
- Shoulder straps sit centrally positioned at the front.
Elastictop edge of cup ensures a great fit.
- A little lower cut at the centre - can wear with a range of clothing styles.
- Flat-locked seams give the bra structure and generally unnoticeable underneath clothing.
- Can be a beautiful set! The Elomi Nina Short is an extremely comfy high waist brief, with the matching leaf and stem print.
What customers may dislike:
- Must be very well fitted. (Although after reading our blog, you should definitely be wearing the right size!) If bandless styles are too loose in the band, breast tissue can slip out underneath the wire, more so than a banded style bra. A firm fit is essential for
- Lack of
forwardprojection - sometimes the side support panel on the Nina isn't strong enough to push the bust forward, especially if your breasts are fuller out to the sides near the arm. In this case, we would recommend trying the Elomi Etta Bandless Bra as the side support panel is a little stronger.
The Elomi Nina Bandless bra is an