Bra Review - Ewa Michalak Czarna Mgielka Bra
The Ewa Michalak Czarna Mgielka SM Bra is a perfect example of how to get a sexy fuller bust bra right! Ewa Michalak is a Polish bra brand renowned for its uplifting lingerie construction with brilliant forward projection. For those who don't speak Polish, Czarna Mgielka translates as "Black Mist" in English which is a fitting name for this beautiful bra!
AUS 8 - 16 (UK 30 - 38), E - K cups
- The ongoing colour is black.
Ewa Michalak's SM-shaped bras are unpadded balconettes. They are the perfect balance of an open neckline with support and coverage. Although the sheer tulle of the cups may lead you to believe that this is a delicate bra, it is incredibly strong, and you can expect an uplifted shape whilst wearing this style. Ewa Michalak bras are unrivalled at providing forward projection to the bust; this is extremely flattering and makes your silhouette appear more narrow.
- Sheer yet strong cups.
- Flat seams on cups give a smooth line under clothes.
- Open neckline.
- Rounded cup shape.
- Matches with a gorgeous frilly thong or brief for a sexy set.
- Firm and broad back band.
What customers dislike:
- You may find the narrow wires uncomfortable if you have a lot of breast tissue around the underarm. Scoop your breast tissue in from the sides when trying this style.
- You may need to try one or two sizes larger than your regular fit, as the cups do not stretch.
It's so rare to come across a sexy black bra that looks just as fantastic in a smaller cup size as it does in a K cup - in fact, we think that it looks even better in the larger cup sizes, and the sheer material is strong enough to give a great lift to heavier busts.