Bra Review - Prima Donna Madison Full Cup Bra
The Prima Donna Madison Full Cup Bra has been a favourite since we first started stocking it in 2011. Its combination of fantastic support, beautiful lace and check design attracts women of all ages and helped it become a staple in many lingerie drawers worldwide.
10 - 22, D - H cups
- Ongoing colours are Black, Latte, White and Natural.
- Seasonable fashion colours are also available.
All Prima Donna bras feature a unique layer of rubber in the wire casing, making it soft. Many women who have sworn off wearing underwired bras have been tempted back by how comfortable the Madison is! The stretch lace at the top of the cup means that it sits smooth and can accommodate monthly size fluctuations or asymmetry. The lower panel moves the bust upwards while the side support panel gives a forward push, helping to create a narrow silhouette that is flattering under clothing.
What women love:
- Bra has a rounded, uplifted shape.
- Smooth and flat seams - almost undetectable under most clothing.
- Highly comfortable, soft materials - many women who try this bra comment that it is the most comfortable bra they've ever worn!
- Choice of matching brief styles - choose from the Rio Brief, Full Brief and Thong to best suit your shape and style.
What may not work for you:
- Full cup coverage - some women may find that full coverage limits their wardrobe choices. Prima Donna also produces plunge bra styles like the Prima Donna Twist I Do Deep Plunge Longline Bra, available in D-G cups for those after a lower-cut cup with the same features.
- Central wires may not sit flush against the chest. As long as the bust is still separated, this will not affect the fit or support of the bra.
- Straps may be too wide for women with narrow shoulders - try Madison's sister style, the Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra, for more centrally placed straps to prevent slippage.
Percentage of women this bra will work on: 85%
The Prima Donna Madison Full Cup Bra is one of the best bras available on the market for the D-H cup size range. The quality and fit put it above the rest. We would definitely recommend giving it a try, it might just be the bra that changes your life!