Bra Review - Prima Donna Figuras Padded Strapless Bra (0262659)
It's no secret that we love Prima Donna bras. We rave about their beauty, comfort and design constantly. The Prima Donna Figuras Padded Strapless Bra is no exception and is one of our best-selling strapless bras.
8 - 16 AUS (UK 30 - 38), D - G cups
18 AUS (UK 40),
20 AUS (UK 42), D - E cups
- The ongoing colours are black and powdered rose.
No silicone! Most strapless bras have a silicone lining strip around the inner band that helps fix the bra in place. The Prima Donna Figuras Strapless Bra has a thick elastic strap instead, making it great for those with silicone allergies and extremely comfortable to wear. The band is a little wider than other strapless bras, but it never feels bulky, only more comfortable, and provides a smooth line across the back! Figuras also features Prima Donna's signature soft padded underwires, so you'll barely feel like you're wearing underwires at all.
The seamless shape and moulding of the cup are designed perfectly, making it the most invisible strapless under clothing. We also love the soft powdered rose colourway; the peach pink is a beautiful alternative to a nude bra that still works with all outfits. The Prima Donna Figuras Strapless is a Brava fitter favourite that many of our team wear themselves.
What women love:
- A thick, comfortable band ensures the bra stays in place for long periods.
- Soft to the touch and on the skin, but gives great support and lift.
- Matching brief styles are available for the Figuras style.
What some women may dislike:
- The bandeau shape means that the cup can be a bit shallow for some. You may need one cup size larger than your regular fit, even if you usually wear Prima Donna bras.
- The shape may not work for people with a fuller bust. Try the Freya Deco Strapless Bra.
- The D - G cup size range can be restrictive. We would love to see the number of cup sizes available increase.
Overall score 8/10
Have you tried the Prima Donna Figuras Padded Strapless Bra?
Let us know in the comments below.