Bra Review - Prima Donna Divine Strapless Bra (0262659)
It's no secret that we love Prima Donna bras. We rave about them constantly, their beauty, their comfort, their design... it's love, pure love. The Prima Donna Divine Strapless Bra is no exception and is one of our best-selling strapless bras. Divine is an apt description and she lives up to her name in every way!
8 - 16 AUS (UK 30 - 38), D - G cups
18 AUS (UK 40),
20 AUS (UK 42), D - E cups
Venus and Black
No silicone! Most strapless bras have a silicone lining strip around the inner band that helps fix the bra in place. The Prima Donna Divine Strapless Bra has a thick elastic strap instead making it great for those with silicone allergies as well as extremely comfortable to wear. This makes the band a little wider than other strapless bras, but it never feels bulky, only more comfortable, and also provides a smooth line across the back! Divine also features Prima Donna's signature soft padded underwires so you'll barely feel like you're wearing underwires at all.
The seamless shape and moulding of the cup
What women love:
- Thick, comfortable band ensures the bra stays in place for long periods of wear.
Beautifulprinted detail separates this from a plain strapless bra.
- Soft to touch and on the skin, but gives great support and lift.
- A variety of matching brief styles are available so you can match with your favourite cut.
What some women may dislike:
- The bandeau shape means that the cup can be a bit shallow for some. You may need one cup size larger than your regular fit, even if you usually wear Prima Donna bras.
- For people with a full upper bust, this may not be the right shape for you. Try the Freya Deco Strapless Bra which is better for this shape.
- The D - G cup size range can be restrictive, we would love to see the number of cup sizes available increased.
Have you experienced the transforming power of a Prima Donna bra? Will you be giving Divine a try in the lead up to the warmer months? Let us know in the comments below!