Bra Review - Freya Deco Vibe Moulded Plunge Bra (1704)
The Freya Deco Vibe is a take on the favourite Deco Plunge Bra. Coming in an assortment of colours, this moulded plunge takes its shape from the original Deco but with a slight twist. There’s subtle lace detailing on the edging of the bra and the centre gore sits slightly higher. Works as a great plunge t-shirt bra on those who are
AUS 6 - 14 (UK 28 - 36) D - GG cup
AUS 16 (UK 38) D - G cup
Black, nude & seasonal colours.
What women love:
- Virtually seamfree, perfect under tighter clothing
Roundedshape and great uplift
- The J hook racerback adds even more versatility, allowing you to cross over the bra straps for special outfits
- It’s available in a variety of bright and beautiful colours
What some women may dislike:
- The cups can fit slightly smaller depending on fullness, some women prefer to go up one cup size
- The detail around
topof the cups may not sit completely flush against skinso may beseen under very thin tops
- A deep plunge can be quite revealing for some who prefer more coverage
Have you tried the Freya Deco Vibe or it's sister style the popular Freya Deco? Comment below to tell us what you think.