Updated December 2018
The Fantasie Smoothing Moulded T-Shirt Bra has been one of Brava's best-selling bras for many years and for a very good reason! If any bra has magical transformative powers, it's this one. The Fantasie Smoothing Moulded T-Shirt Bra can work wonders for your figure, lift and enhance your bust, and make you appear slimmer!
- AUS 8 - 12 (UK 30 - 34) D - H cups
- AUS 14 (UK 36) D - GG cups
- AUS 16 (UK 38) D - G cups
- AUS 18 (UK 40) D - F cups
- Black & Nude are available all year round.
- Great Uplift
- Smooth appearance
- Available to an H cup with a slightly generous fit in the cup.
What women love:
- This bra gives a really dramatic uplift and great shape!
- A totally smooth look underneath all clothing.
- Very good support.
- The cups are very sturdy and wash well - remember to hand wash to make your bras last!
What some women may dislike:
- Some women may feel that the shape is too dramatic - this is a very perky, uplifted cup!
- The moulding is stiff, and gives the cup a specific shape. Some women may find the cups gape a little as their bust shape doesn't perfectly match the moulding (but it will still give a great shape underneath clothing!).
- The moulding may make some women feel that their bust looks bigger especially if you're not used to moulded cup bras.
When a woman who has never really felt that her bust looks good visits us, this is often the first bra we go to. The shape of the moulding lifts the bust, elongating her body. This bra can make you look like you have lost kilos, and increase your body confidence in seconds. Some women are wary of trying a moulded bra because they think it will make them look bigger, this is usually not the case. This bra lifts and contains your bust which often results in you looking smaller overall.
We regularly hear cries of, 'OMG I look smaller', 'I have a waist now', and 'That looks amazing' when we give this bra to women to try in our fitting rooms. The Fantasie Smoothing Moulded T-Shirt Bra is definitely not a bedroom bra, but it will make you look better in your clothes. The moulding can feel a bit strange, but you get used to it and it can sometimes be difficult going back to non-moulded bras. If you're used to wearing a minimiser, the shape can be too dramatic a change. We'd recommend taking a look at the Fantasie Rebecca Moulded Bra for a softer shape that still gives great lift.
Like all bras there is a small percentage of women this one does not work on, but overall we recommend it as a staple for every D Cup & Up lingerie drawer. Many of our fitters wear this bra and say it washes and lasts well, we rarely find fault with it.