Bra Review - Anita Active Extreme Control Sports Bra (5527)
The Anita Extreme Control Sports Bra is a great all-round, compression sports bra. Ideal for high and low-intensity activities ranging from running or boxing to low-impact yoga or Pilates. The lightweight, breathable fabric makes for an extremely comfortable bra that is easy to wear and super supportive. The Anita Extreme Control Sports Bra is the perfect addition to any lingerie wardrobe for a great multi-purpose sports bra!
Ongoing in white and black with grey accent panels
The best feature is the hydrophilic towel lining which is seam-free to minimise irritation and is moisture-wicking to keep you dry during your workout. Another feature that women love is the thick, cushioned straps which sit comfortably on the neck and shoulder and provide firm support. While lightweight, this full-coverage sports bra provides fantastic support. The breathable, wide back band sits comfortably along your back and the soft microfibre underbust band anchors to your ribcage nicely to eliminate any movement or chafing.
As the inner section is soft and seam-free, we also love this bra as a post-surgery option. The different fabrics regulate the moisture level and ensure that the skin remains dry when exercising to minimise chafing.
What women love...
- Anita Sports Bra is cushioned with wide straps to support the bust and sit comfortably on the shoulders without cutting in.
- The cup is non-moulded and fits like a second skin on the body.
- It's full coverage provides amazing support, and its compression to minimise bounce.
What some women may dislike...
- Some women prefer a more structured, higher-impact bra.
- No racer-back function.
- Some women may prefer a wired sports bra that encapsulates each breast rather than compresses.
Overall score 9/10
The Anita Extreme Control Sports Bra has been our go-to sports bra for our expert fitters for years. The softness and comfort with amazing support make this a winner for the D - FF cup sizes.
Have you tried the Anita Extreme Control Sports Bra?
Let us know what you think in the comments below!