Bra Review - Elomi Charley Bandless Spacer Moulded Bra (8740)
The Elomi Charley Moulded Bra is bandless, meaning there is no fabric band underneath the underwire. Bandless bras are an expert in not rolling or cutting into the breast. Seamless spacer fabric traps a layer of air within the cups for a beautifully rounded shape without adding volume. This fantastic t-shirt bra offers generous sizing in the cups, so we recommend going down in the cup if you are typically in-between sizes.
AUS 12 (UK 34) G-HH cup
AUS 14 – 18 (UK 36 – 40) DD – HH cup
AUS 20 (UK 42) DD – H cup
AUS 22 (UK 44) DD – GG cup
- The ongoing colours are black and nude.
- Seasonal colours are available.
The pretty lace design adorns the side of the cups without taking away from its seamfree effect. It provides fuller coverage and is breathable, all while the moulding keeps shape.
WHAT WOMEN LOVE:
- It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a moulded bra, yet very supportive.
- Bandless bras are unlikely to chafe, making them great for smaller bodies.
- The side-sling helps to bring your bust to the sides.
- This bandless bra is perfect for short-waisted women.
WHAT SOME WOMEN MAY DISLIKE:
- The wires can sit too wide on the back and cause discomfort for some women.
- Charley is a great everyday shape but may seem like you are sitting wide apart.
- Great separation in the centre but also flattening.
Overall score 7/10
Let us know in the comments below!