Bra Review - Elomi Matilda Plunge Bra (8900)
Fuller-busted plunge bras are hard to come by, so the Elomi Matilda bra's release brought excitement to our team and customers. Matilda is one of few Elomi bras that start in a ten back; from a 10GG to a 22G, the Elomi Matilda bra has become a firm favourite for many women.
Fuller-busted, but you want something that sits low without having a double-boob effect? The Elomi Matilda is made with gorgeous sheer fabric, yet it's supportive and close to being a seam-free bra. Low-plunging wrap dresses or tops this bra style. A pretty style with beaded lace embroidery.
AUS 10 - 18 (UK 32 - 40) GG - JJ cups
AUS 20 (UK42) DD-HH cups
AUS 22 (UK 44) DD - G cups
The sheer fabric of this bra makes it a pretty choice that can still be a part of your basics. The bra fits true to size for Elomi, so you may need to go smaller in the back to make it extra firm. Elomi Matilda also has a j-hook, which allows you to pull the straps in on the back to convert it to racerback, perfect for racerback tops and dresses and helps for sloping shoulders.
What women love:
- Not too high under the underarms, which can be more comfortable.
- The wide wires go far back, allowing more room for women fuller on the sides.
- The racerback provides a deeper plunge look.
What some women may dislike:
- If you don't have much fullness on the sides, the wires can be too wide, reaching around your back.
- Not a seam-free look; the one-seam detailing can show under a figure-hugging top.
- Being a fuller-cup plunge means the cup can appear high, showing the material under lower neckline tops.
Overall score 8/10
Have you tried the Elomi Matilda Plunge Bra?
Let us know in the comments below.