Bra Review - Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra (4234)
The Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra has been a bestseller at Brava for many years, and we expect it to continue for a long time. Women love its perfectly smooth and rounded shape underneath clothing and versatility. We keep coming back to the Deco!
- AUS 6 - 14 (UK 28 - 36) D - GG cups
- AUS 16 (UK 38) D - G cups
The Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra is smooth and seamless - perfect to wear under thin fabric! The Deco also has a lovely plunge, ideal for lower-cut tops, and adds sexy cleavage to any outfit.
What women love:
- The smooth shape doesn't show through t-shirts or light tops.
- Great plunge and is perfect for low-cut fashion tops.
- It gives a rounded breast shape with uplift.
- Perfect everyday bra in pretty colours.
- A favourite for women who have a small back and large cup size.
What some women may dislike:
- Some women find the sizing runs a bit large and prefer to buy a smaller back size (and larger cup size).
- The slightly wider straps concern those who want to wear singlet tops.
- As the Deco is lower cut, some women can find this a little too revealing for everyday wear.
- Not all women can wear a plunge-style bra. If you have lost firmness in your bust, a better option for cleavage could be a moulded balcony with a deeper middle section (take a look at Idol instead).
Overall score 8.5/10
The Freya Deco collection is popular and works well for most women. We find that once a woman has discovered the clean lines of Deco, she's a fan of life! A great addition to your lingerie drawer for everyday day or evening wear, as it's both comfortable and attractive.
Have you tried any of the Freya Deco collection?
Tell us in the comments below.