Bra Review - Corin Virginia Moulded Bra (17871)
Corin Virginia bra is one of our fitters’ favourites – it is perfect for everyday wear; it is form-fitting and ticks a lot of boxes!
The Virginia Moulded Bra is ideal if you’re looking for something to transition you from non-moulded to moulded bras. It creates a totally seamfree appearance under your clothes, thanks to the ultra-light 3D spacer foam which is a softer approach to moulded bras, allowing a softness that moulds itself to your bust.
AUS 8 (UK 30) D – G cups
AUS 10 (UK 32) D – GG cups
AUS 12 (UK 34) D – G cups
AUS 14 (UK 36) D – FF cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D – F cups
AUS 18 (UK 40) DD – E cups
AUS 20 (UK 42) D – DD cups
AUS 22 (UK 44) D cup
Black, nude and white.
Corin Virginia also works as a great minimiser! This can be quite surprising as most people think that moulded bras make you look bigger,
What women love:
- This bra gives a smooth look under t-shirts
- Softer feel compared to your usual moulded bra
- Simple and plain straps
What some women may dislike:
- Some of our customers feel it is a little flattening
- The detailing where the strap meets the cup is not completely smooth under a singlet
- Narrow underwires provide great bust separation, but some customers feel it can dig in under the arm
Tell us in the comments below.