Bra Review - Corin Virginia Moulded Bra (17871)
Corin Virginia bra is one of our fitters’ favourites – it is perfect for everyday wear; it is form-fitting and ticks a lot of boxes!
The Virginia Moulded Bra is ideal for transitioning from non-moulded to moulded bras. It creates a seam-free appearance under your clothes thanks to the ultra-light 3D spacer foam.
AUS 8 (UK 30) D – G cups
AUS 10 (UK 32) D – GG cups
AUS 12 (UK 34) D – G cups
AUS 14 (UK 36) D – FF cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D – F cups
AUS 18 (UK 40) DD – E cups
AUS 20 (UK 42) D – DD cups
AUS 22 (UK 44) D cup
Corin Virginia also works as a great minimiser! This can be surprising as most people expect moulded bras to look bigger. However, the way they are structured has great importance. Virginia is a fuller cup style made with soft-to-the-touch material that fits your form. It’s a great moulded option for summer that feels light and breathable.
What women love:
- Provides a smooth look under T-shirts
- Softer feel compared to your usual moulded bra
- Simple and plain straps
What some women may dislike:
- Some of our customers may find it flattening
- The detailing where the strap meets the cup is not completely smooth under a singlet
- Narrow underwires provide great bust separation, but some customers feel it can dig in under the arm
A fabulous all-rounder, the Corin is a basic. It provides a rounded and smooth shape while giving great uplift under clothing. Incredibly comfortable but may run firm. If you are between sizes, go for the larger size.
Overall Score 7/10
Tell us in the comments below.