Bra Review - Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra (0161810/0161811)
The Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra has been one of Brava's bestselling styles for many years. You might notice that we rave about the quality of Prima Donna's lingerie often, and the Deauville is one of the staples of their collection. The Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra is a timeless style that gives a youthful uplifted shape.
AUS 8 -22 (UK 30 - 44) D - HH cups
The Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra is designed to give shape to heavy busts and does so amazingly. This bra transforms a woman's confidence, as many who try it for the first time are taken aback by how much lift and support it provides. The elastic-lined upper cup hides behind the beautiful embroidery, ensuring a great fit. The side support panels bring the bust forwards towards the body's centre and help to create a slimming silhouette. The Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra is ideal if you have had issues with underwires, as they are extremely comfortable.
What customers like:
- Deauville is great for narrow shoulders as the cut and width of the straps prevent slippage.
- Comfy wires - Prima Donna includes a layer of rubber in the wire casing, ensuring a comfortable fit.
- The Deauville has matching briefs to suit all body shapes - choose from the Rio Brief, Full Brief or Thong.
What customers dislike:
- If you prefer a rounder shape, try the Prima Donna Madison Full Cup Bra. You can read our review of this fantastic sister style to the Deauville here.
- Very full cup and lace detailing may show under some types of clothing, especially with thinner material tops.
- Central wires may not sit flush against the chest - as Prima Donna wires are softer, in some larger cup sizes the wires can sit out a little. As long as the bust is still separated, this will not affect the fit or support of the bra.
The Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra is an easy-to-fit bra and works amazingly well for heavy busts that need good support and lift. We love to fit it, and women love to wear it!
Overall score 8/10
Tell us in the comments below.